Accepting help for a substance addiction is one of the most courageous things that someone can do. If that person also has a coexisting mental health issue, like depression, trauma/PTSD, or anxiety, then it’s important that they work with clinicians who have specialized dual-diagnosis expertise. We specialize in comprehensive treatment that addresses the entire individual holistically so that they can embrace recovery with as much support and momentum as possible.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
We have our own screening and assessment process to find symptoms of a dual diagnosis like PTSD, Bi-Polar, Anxiety, or Depression.
What are Some Common Dual Diagnosis?
Whether they develop as a result of chemical dependency or are a previously existing issue from before the abuse began, dual diagnosis may include:
- Panic disorder, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia & personality disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Depression, Anxiety
- Post‐traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)